Brazilian Education Law
To be able to validate studies and to satisfy the Brazilian Education Law, Brazilian International Students must take at least 5 subjects in international school:
1) Communication / Expression Area: Languages (Ex. English, Spanish, French), Literature, Composing, Communications, etc.
2) Physical: Maths, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
3) Biological Science: Biology, Science, Foods and Nutrition, Health, etc
4) Social Studies: History, Geography, Economics, Government, Law, etc.
5) Physical Education: Gymnastics, Sports, Dance, etc.
6) Optional: Theatre, Music, Photography, etc.
Please make sure that all these subjects are expressed on school transcript by the time when the student finishes the studies.